In today’s global blockchain and artificial intelligence implementation, electronics are power demanding than ever and require an enormous effort to keep cool. The result is ever increasing operational costs, significant engineering overhead and a excessive amount of design limitations right from the start.
While immersion cooling technology has been around since the era of the Cray-2 supercomputer in 1985, it has always been considered too advanced and costly for the private sector or even smaller engineering projects. At this day and age, this assumption is simply not true any longer and we cannot afford to ignore this ultimate solution to the high density cooling challenge.
CoolTank™ Container Unit 1.2 MW
The CoolTank™ container modules are designed for inexpensive, efficient and rapid cluster deployment. The standard configuration of the CoolTank™ Container Unit is no less than 1.2 Megawatts per prefabricated container and tanks can be equipped with high performance condensers of up to 25kW per tank for extremely demanding applications. Tanks are provided with 700 by 700 mm or custom form factors will be available in September 2018.
CoolTank™ modules are our first generation systems for 3M™ Novec™ Engineered Fluids and analogues, designed for a a PUE of 1.01 or less even in hot and humid Middle East. Using passive 2-phase immersion cooling guarantees highly efficient systems, no matter in cold climates, hot climates, or harsh environments such as the desert. Hardware is always cooled efficiently and without any temperature fluctuations.
All CoolTank™ systems are built into ISO container modules and can be handled using standard equipment such as cranes, ships, trucks and trailers. Multiple containers can be stacked and combined for large-scale container farm deployments. On demand, the CoolTank™ infrastructure can also be installed into traditional data center facilities.
Modular Containerized Data Center
- Complete turnkey solution, including power, fluids and cooling
- Lowest PUE guaranteed, even in demanding climates
- Lowest build cost per kW compared to any other solution
- Plug and play – only requires power feed and internet
- For 40 pcs. CoolTank™ Immersion Cooling tanks of 25kW each
- Removes mechanical overhead on facility and device level
- Fully redundant cooling system, N+1
- Fully automated system, including monitoring (HTTP, SNMP, Modbus)
- No CRACs, air handlers or hot/cold aisle needed
Quality & Options
- Integrated security and remote HD camera monitoring
- Control via internet (IoT solution)
- Thermal insulation and various build-out options
- Manufactured in the Russia and UAE
- OEM or co-branding options available
- Patent pending technology